Sri Vidya Secondary School sponsored by the Ekalavya Vidya Samithi was established in 1975 with the primary objective of imparting quality education in a creative and modern way in an informal and homely habitat. The vision of the school is to inspire and empower the children to bring out their innate potentialities to fit well in this world of competition.
The school has acquired the distinction of achieving 100% results through the efforts of its dedicated staff who have been laying firm foundations in the pupils so as to enable them to take prestigious engineering, medical and other professional courses. The school has occupied a significant position as one of the best institutions in the state.
The distinguished members of the Ekalavya Vidya Samithi have a flair for academic pursuits. In consonance with the able and talented members of staff, the society has been striving hard to make educatilon a worthy and enjoyable experience fot he child.
The school situated in Tilaknagar, New Nallakunta, Hyderabad is then cynosure of the twin cities. It offers a good playground, a well stocked library, a science laboratory a sound computer lab and offers co-curricular activities like Dance, Music, Art and Craft, indoor and outdoor game, etc. Field trips, Excursions, NIE clubs and Literary activities form a part of the wholesome education imparted to the students.
The school imparts education from Nursery to Class X through English Medium.
1. This unit imparts education from Nursery to CLass III.
2. The educational concepts foir these classes are taught through Play and Learn activities.
3. The Primary Section is well equipped with innovative play way methods whcih are
drawn and adopted from Kindergartren and Montessory Systems of Education.
1. The curriculum for the Classes IV to X is very carefully drawn up according to the
pattern designed by the Central Board of Secundary Education.
2. Teaching methods include projects anbd group activities based on each subject.
3. Computer teaching with smart class effects supports the education of the students.